Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Dead Sea Mud


This past summer I had the opportunity to try out a Dead Sea mud mask. At first I was a little hesitate to try it, thinking it would make my skin feel too dry. When I finally tried it on my face, just had to get my own mud source. My face felt softer, looked a little brighter and just felt clean & refreshed. Dead Sea Mud actually improves circulation and has been shown to provide relief to psoriasis, acne, & eczema.      Image via Wikipedia


Dead Sea mud has been literally been used for centuries. It is highly valued in therapeutic and beauty treatments which have been sought after since the days of Mark Anthony and Cleopatra.

Even today there are many spas along the shore line of the Dead Sea where people can go to enjoy the healing properties of the mud & water.

Read about some of the many benefits here.


We have taken our Dead Sea Mud & added a few botanicals for that extra TLC.
You’ll find it on our Spa page in the Soap Shop.

No comments: